Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
All of the materials in this collection appear to be drafts and finished writing for his unpublished book The History of Worcester Polytechnic Institute. Materials are not dated, but the history he describes generally ends by the late 1920s.
This collection of records spans the years 1955-1984 and includes membership records, meeting minutes, financial records, correspondence, and ephemera. There are additional records from the WPI Professional Group, a sub-committee of the WPI Business Women's Club, which later operated as an independent group on campus. Other materials of interest include a 11/2/1970 memo announcing WPI's acceptance of the club's request for women to wear pant-suits in the office.
- Subject: Worcester Polytechnic Institute -- History -- 20th Century X
- WPI University Archives 3
- WPI Manuscript Collections 1
- College campuses -- Massachusetts 1
- Educational change -- Massachusetts -- History -- 20th century 1
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula -- United States 1
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute -- Buildings 1
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute--Alumni and alumnae 1