Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection contains several diaries and other items related to noted mechanical engineer, Theophilius (Theo) Brown. A graduate of WPI, Brown was awarded many patents for his work on agricultural machines while employed by John Deere. Brown's diaries also contain information related to world events, his work, and personal life.
Collection contains biographical material, published items, and experiments related to Robert H. Goddard and Esther Goddard. Included are items from Robert's time as a student at Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
Collection contains Howard Freeman's unpublished memoirs and objects he invented.
Correspondence, administrative papers, media and ephemera relating to the steel mill construction firm, Morgan Construction Company.
- Subject: Worcester Polytechnic Institute--Alumni and alumnae X
- WPI Manuscript Collections 6
- WPI University Archives 1
- Machinery industry 2
- College campuses -- Massachusetts 1
- Electrical engineering 1
- John Deere tractors 1
- Rockets (Aeronautics) 1
- Space flight to the moon 1
- Tractors 1
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute -- Buildings 1
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute -- History -- 20th Century 1
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute--Faculty 1 ∧ less
- Chinese 1
- French 1
- German 1
- Japanese 1
- Goddard, Robert Hutchings, 1882-1945 1
- Morgan Construction Company 1
- Morgan, Charles H. (Charles Hill), 1831-1911 1